Last Updated on
If you’re looking for a vacuum cleaner that offers great versatility, you really can’t get much better than a combination wet and dry vacuum cleaner.
Also known as a shop vac, these units are your go-to device for nearly any and all of your hoovering needs—being just as adept at cleaning up spills, floods or mud and water from your boots as they are at sucking up dirt, pet hair and debris from floors, carpets, furniture, and anywhere else.
There are a huge number of different models and styles of wet dry vacuum cleaners available, so it’s important to consider what you’ll primarily be using it for in order to decide which one is right for you.
If you want something that’s truly an all-in-one, make sure to look for a model that comes with plenty of tools and accessories to give you as many different cleaning options as possible.
Wet and dry vacuum are excellent for cleaning both inside and around the home or in the garage and are constantly being used to vacuum out all that dirt and dust that accumulates inside your vehicle.
Best of all, switching from dry to wet mode is usually incredibly simple and can typically be done in a matter of seconds.
If you happen to do a lot of work around the home or are just looking for an all-around hoover, a high quality wet dry vacuums will be your new best friend—allowing you to tackle any cleaning project with ease.
See below our easy to follow table showing the Best Wet and Dry Vacuum cleaners on the UK market, rated by popularity, customer reviews and of course price.
Henry Charles Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
Draper 13785 Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- What To Look For
- Best Wet and Dry Vacuum - Summary Reviews
- Classic Wet and Dry Vacuum
- Numatic CVC370-2BL/BK
- Dry Vacuum and Carpet Washer
- Vax 6131T 3-in-1 Multivax
- Handheld Wet and Dry Vacuum
- AEG AG6106WD
- Ideal For Light Commercial Use
- Draper 13785
- Great Multi-Purpose Model
- Karcher MV3 P
- Small and Portable Use
- Draper 06489
- Final Thoughts
What To Look For
When attempting to purchase a vacuum, a massive number of people will make their purchase based on the price and nothing else.
This could result in a major mistake. There are many other variables, which are also vital to the purchase. These cannot be ignored. They’ll be explored in greater depth below.
- Price – Despite everything you read above, price is still important and truly complicated to ignore. Instead of allowing the price to cloud your mind, you should set a strict budget for yourself and be realistic. This will give you enough room to focus on the other variables, as well.
- Weight – Whether you’re a 20 stone bodybuilder or an 8 stone housewife, you should inspect the weight of the vacuum. A lightweight vacuum will always provide you with more convenience. The machine will be easier to carry up stairs and even less stressful to store away. Read More Now for Lightweight Vacuums.
- Operating Radius – When it comes to the actual operation of the machine, the operating radius may be the most important aspect of all. In order to ensure that you’re able to clean your living room, without unplugging and rearranging the vacuum, you should try to get a vacuum with an extensive operating radius. More is always better in this regard.
- Capacity – Another key factor to explore is the vacuum’s capacity. If you don’t want to be forced to empty the canister every ten minutes, you’ll want a vacuum, which is capable of holding an immense amount of dirt and debris. Again, bigger is better in this area.
- Accessories and Tools – Next, you should examine the accessories and tools that come with the vacuum. Each vacuum will come with a few tools, but some will provide you with more than others. Be sure to opt for a vacuum with a stair tool, if you intend to use it for that purpose.
- Warranty – Now, you should never neglect the warranty of anything you purchase! It is even more vital, when buying a vacuum. Opting for a lengthier vacuum is highly recommended. It’ll help to ensure that the machine will last you for a longer period of time.
All in all, you should always take your time and examine your options when purchasing the best vacuum cleaner.
By doing so, you will be able to make a more informed decision and will ultimately end up with a better vacuum.
Below, you will find a breakdown of some of the best wet and dry vacuum cleaners on the market.
Best Wet and Dry Vacuum - Summary Reviews
When you finally find something that makes cleaning your home easier for you, grab that chance and do not let it go.
More than just helping you out in the heavy task of household cleaning, a good cleaning tool will also do much in preventing rapid home deterioration.
And as we all know, dirt, whether dry or wet, will just eat up your home if left untouched.
Thankfully, this list of the best wet and dry vacuum are here to save your day. With the best products we’ve listed above, we’re pretty sure that you’ll find the best cleaning assistant available.
Depending on your budget and your requirements, we hope that the details we provided on this list has helped you narrow down your choices.
Send us a message by leaving a comment below this post if you want to ask anything that we haven’t covered yet or if you want to add details we missed out.
Gemma Tyler is a freelance journalist with 15 years of experience writing for consumer publications. She has tested and reviewed a wide range of household items from vacuum cleaners to washing machines and dehumidifiers to steam irons. Her attention to detail and exhaustive testing certainly makes her an expert in her field.