Car trips can create a lot of memorable experiences. It can create a lot of mess as well. The more time people spend in their cars, the dirtier it becomes. Dirt, grime, leaves and dust attached to your shoes and transferred to mats and floors. Pet hair, debris and crumbs build up on the seats and in floors of your car.
Good car vacuum cleaners provide an effective and easy way to get rid of the dirt and dust. These small vacuum cleaners are portable and lightweight. So you can clean the cracks and crannies of your vehicle with ease. Although not specifically for car cleaning, you may also want to check out our Best Handheld and Best Cordless Vacuum Guides
Things to consider when buying a car vacuum
There is definitely a wide range of car vacuum options out there to fit your budget, taste, preference and lifestyle. The problem is that with lots of options, it can be a bit hard to pick the best model. This guide will help you choose the right car vacuum that has been tested and proven in almost every way. So let's get started.
- Battery Powered: the best vacuum cleaner for your car should be battery powered. After all, no one would want to hold multiple heavy wires when using the vacuum.
- Powerful suction: A good vacuum cleaner should have a powerful suction. In addition to this, being lightweight is essential, as a heavy vacuum will be quite difficult to maneuver. Choose the device according to the type of dirt you are dealing with.
- Accessories: The right tools will have accessories that have the ability to remove dirt in all of the car's areas and spaces. The right device makes car cleaning a great experience and not a backbreaking task.
- Cleaning Performance: The best car vacuum cleaner sucks up all the dirt and dust on the floor and seats. Opt for a vacuum with sufficient power to such up all types of debris, dirt and stubborn stains.
- Design: the design of the device should be portable and lightweight. A good vacuum cleaner should ideally weigh no more than 2 KG.
- Efficiency: Many modern car vacuum cleaners are energy star qualified. In other words, they are energy efficient.
- Help and support: You will definitely want a reliable customer service so you can contact a company should you have any problem with the cleaner.
- Warranty: The minimum warranty for most car vacuum cleaners is typically one year. Sometimes, however, you’ll come across manufacturers who offer warrantee of two or more years.
When you buy a car vacuum cleaner based on the above factors, it means you will get a powerful, as well as, energy efficient device. A powerful vacuum will tackle tough stains, spills and other messes. It will also rid your vehicle of diseases-causing microbes and allergens.
Top Rated Car Vacuums
Great Accessories Included
High Performing Suction
Cheap Car Vac
New Updated Model
Other Great Car Vacs
It seems to be such a very easy choice to make but in reality, because there are so many models around, choosing the best car vacuum could be quite challenging. There are so many car vacuums that go so cheap you’d be tempted to put your money on it right away. However, it is still best to follow the advice listed above and consider all the important points and features a model has to have before making your purchase. You can go cheap at first but if the car vacuum will give up on you too soon or if its power won’t even be enough to get rid of most of the dirt and dust in your car’s interior, then you will just be spending more money to get a replacement. The list we provided includes car vacuums that are tried and tested by many satisfied consumers and we hope that you too will be one very satisfied customer. For more enquiries or if you wish to add any detail we may have missed, drop a comment on the section below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.