The Bissell 2562E : Dont Be Fooled by It’s Size
Two things that many consumers hate about vacuum cleaners the most are the bulkiness and inefficient maneuver.
These are the common compromises people have to take for the extra motor power and additional collection space. Because the availability of better choices in the market is either scant or simply unaffordable, many consumers just go for efficiency rather than convenience. At least, they still get the job done.
However, cleaning should never be a daunting task, even for those not so physically capable of carrying a large vacuum cleaner up and down a multi-storey house. It should be fun, convenient, and quick. That is exactly what Bissell 2562E Featherweight Vacuum Cleaner is promising.
This innovative cleaning appliance promises not only efficiency but unparalleled ease of use. It has a lot of wonderful features that even the laziest might enjoy. Does it really deliver to its claims?
Weigh your pros and cons. Here are the top advantages and disadvantages of this vacuum cleaner.
- Lightweight: The manufacturer is serious when they said that it is featherweight. At a little over one and a half kilograms, it is already up to eight times lighter than most vacuum cleaners, so you can imagine the comfort using it gives. With its weight, there should no longer be a problem carrying it up and down the house, from the attic to the basement and back. This is the perfect tool to teach kids how to clean.
- Long but slim: Some upright vacuum cleaners are just too short, forcing you to lower your body uncomfortably just to cover more areas in one
glide. After an hour, you are already feeling the pain in your back, and it can give you a serious problem if you have to do it everyday.
While most upright and cylinder vacuum cleaners only stand 50 to 80 centimeters tall, this product fully stretches at 118 centimeters, allowing you to stand comfortably but still cover more. And because it is lightweight, you can easily reach high places without the added muscle strain.
- Strong suction: Do not be fooled by its slim built. It might be super slim, but it is definitely strong. It can match the suction power of many vacuum cleaners sold in the hundreds. As a matter of fact, it is effective on any surfaces, including hard floor, carpet, upholstery, and foam. Its motor is also powerful enough to dry wet carpets and bathroom floors. This is the perfect companion if you have different types of flooring in the house.
- Bagless: No need to buy bags for this one. Collected dust and dirt go directly to the dust cup, which you can easily empty afterwards. That makes moving around easy.
- Versatile: It is a floor and ceiling vacuum cleaner, but it can also be a multi-purpose hand vacuum cleaner in just one press. If you are done with the floor, you can quickly convert it for use on the stairs and a hand vacuum cleaner, use it on the curtains, sofa, beds, pillows, and car. This will also make cleaning of stairs easier as you can reach edges minus the extra weight.
For crevices, corners and ceilings, you can easily snap in the crevice tool that comes in the package. It is thin and long enough to reach even the upsides of ceiling fans and chandeliers.
A floor nozzle also comes in the package. It is a wonderful tool to help you remove floor stains and sticky dirt, even in between tiles.
All accessories are guaranteed durable, easy to clean, and bleach safe.
- Easy maneuver: It might not have wheels, but you certainly do not need any as it easily glides without extra push. You can vary the direction any time since no wheels give extra friction. You might be surprised that it also glides comfortably even on thick rugs. Because it is as heavy as any average laptop, you can carry it anywhere in the house.
- Affordable: While many upright vacuum cleaners sell at over a hundred pounds, Bissell 2562E Featherweight Vacuum Cleaner sells for under £50.00 if you shop about. To think that it matches the cleaning power of many brands in three digits, this product has certainly upped the ante that even some of the most popular brands can only dream of.
- Easy storage: Because the length is adjustable and the accessories are also compact, it can be easily stored in any free areas, such as above the cabinet, under the cupboard, or even behind doors.
- Bestselling product: Currently, it is one of the 10 bestselling vacuum cleaners in Amazon, so it is definitely trusted by a lot of consumers. It also holds a rating of 4.4 stars out of the possible 5, so you can consider it as one of the most recommendable product by other consumers.
- Small collection bin: It is easy to remove and easy to empty, but the truth is that you also have to do it very frequent. Perhaps you are not really surprised about that since the product is lightweight and does not require bad. Still and all, you might find it annoying if you have a lot of cleaning to do, like after a party or family get-together.
- Noisy: This is a surprising setback because given its small built, the least you will expect is a noisy motor. Unfortunately, that is exactly what you are getting. For a fact, there are a lot of bigger vacuum cleaners that are noisier than this one, but that does not change the fact that it is not the best vacuum cleaner for night cleaning.
- Short cord: Keep the extension cord close all the time because with its five-meter cord, you will definitely not get far away without unplugging it. You read that right – five meters. The upside of it is that it easily wraps, if you consider that helpful at all.
- Limited accessories: There are only two accessories that come with Bissell 2562E Featherweight Vacuum Cleaner: the floor nozzle and the crevice tool. Most of the time, these two tools are everything you will need, but you might also look for other accessories especially when other brands offer a lot of options.
For one, there is no brush head available. The suction power can compensate for it, but for heavy duty cleaning, this could on occasions be an inconvenience.
It is without any doubt that Bissell 2562E Featherweight Vacuum Cleaner is more than capable of handling average to difficult cleaning needs. As a matter of fact, for a very affordable price, it is surprising to find a product that offers power, convenience, and efficiency all at the same time. There are minor hick-ups that can be easily overlooked, but if your main goal in buying a vacuum cleaner is for the lightweight and suction, this is the one for you.
It is also comforting to know that the product you buy is something that many consumers also trust. Bissell might not be as prestigious as other leading appliance brands, but it definitely delivers.
You have to accept some compromises (which is the common thing for vacuum cleaners anyway), and you might still find the odd inconvenience while using it, but compared to other products, it certainly goes to the top of the most-recommended list.