Are you the type of individual, who suffers from asthma or dust allergies? If so, you should understand that there are numerous ways to alleviate your allergies. Although it is possible to pop pills and diminish your symptoms, medication isn’t always the best solution.
Instead, you should consider opting for a great vacuum cleaner, which offers HEPA air filtration. This type of product is an absolute must for asthmatics and will help to eliminate pet allergens and other problems, which can cause your asthma to flare up. Within this guide, you’ll learn about the market’s best hypoallergenic vacuums.
What To Look For
When attempting to find the right vacuum cleaner, which is capable of eliminating allergens, dust and pet hair, you will need to consider a handful of factors. Below, you’ll find a breakdown of some of the most pertinent factors to take in mind.
- Filtration – First and foremost, you will want to opt for a vacuum, which is equipped with a HEPA filter. This type of air filtration system is specific designed to eliminate allergens, which are capable of causing your asthma or allergies to flare up. If you choose a vacuum that does not have this type of filter, you’re only going to escalate the problem further.
- Pet Friendly – If you have pets at home, you likely understand how detrimental their hair can be to your health. Since you love them and cannot take them to the pound, you should opt for a pet-friendly vacuum. These models are specifically designed to pick up stubborn pet hair and will dramatically diminish your allergic reactions.
- Bag – When attempting to track down a vacuum, you will be able to choose between a bagged model and a bag-less model. Although both can be good, you’ll need to choose the one that best entraps the dust and dirt. Be cautious of bag-less models, since they do not fully capture the dust in a complete closure. The dirt take should completely contain the debris and should be immensely easy to empty, without making a mess.
- Warranty – Whether you’re looking for a convenient vacuum or one that will eliminate all of the allergens in your home, you should always check out the warranty. This is absolutely pertinent and you can guarantee that the best vacuums will come with a lengthy warranty. Spend more to acquire a lengthier warranty, if necessary.
- Price – In terms of hypoallergenic vacuums, the cheapest models are usually not the most efficient. With this in mind, you should be prepared to spend a little extra. Doing so will help to ensure that you buy a great vacuum, which has excellent reviews, a good performance and will greatly reduce the frequency of your dust allergies and asthma symptoms.
Now that you’ve learned precisely what to look for in the best vacuum for allergy sufferers, it is time to look at reviews for the best models on the market. This information will be provided below.
Best HEPA Vacuum
Ideal for Dust Mite Allergies
Cheapest HEPA Filter Vacuum
Good for Asthma Sufferers
Best Upright For Allergies
Best Robot Vac For Allergens
Great Cylinder Vac for Allergens
Best Lightweight HEPA Vacuum
Best Vacuum Cleaner For Pet Allergies
Now that you’ve learned about the best HEPA vacuum for allergy sufferers, it is time to make your voice heard. Have you read our best vacuum for pets? If you’ve experimented with one of these vacuum models, you should let us know about right away. We’re eagerly awaiting your response and cannot wait to hear from you! Leave a comment below right now!